Our immersion suit is SOLAS compliant, and will not require a separate life jacket.
It can keep the wearer warm for 6 hours even in water temperatures of 0℃. Air testing on each suit, as well as test kits for air testing and repair, are also available before they are shipped from the factory. In addition, since the air testing required by IMO MSC/Circ. 1114 can be performed onboard, users do not need to send them for regular off-shore maintenance.
- Product features
- · No separate life jacket required
- · IMO MSC Circ. 1114 tested
- · Sufficient heat retention capability
- · Air test and repair kits available
- · Easy and comfortable to wear
- · MED approved
Product introduction video
Click on the image below for YouTube.